About Us

About Us

The Boys Club of Dothan was established in 1959 and chartered in 1961.  In 1990, the Boys Clubs officially became known as the Boys & Girls Clubs of America. Presently, the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Wiregrass serve nearly 350 boys and girls on a daily basis with a total program membership surpassing 650 youth. 

The Boys & Girls Clubs of the Wiregrass provides:
· A safe place to learn and grow
· Ongoing relationships with caring professional adults
· Life-enhancing programs and character development    experiences
· Hope and opportunity
 
Currently there are Club sites in Dothan, Geneva, Slocomb, and Rehobeth.

OUR MISSION

To inspire and enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to realize their full potential as productive, responsible, and caring citizens.
Share by: